Offered Year Round.
"Aloha Friday" refers to a feeling of laid-back happiness and leisure in anticipation to the weekend. Unwind from the day and enjoy an authentic Aloha Friday as we sail along West Maui while you enjoy live Hawaiian music.
Check in is at 1:00 p.m - Boat returns at approximately 5:00pm.
* Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip # 87.
* Marine Naturalist onboard.
* Molokini Crater and Turtle Town (weather permitting).
Frogman II is a 55ft power catamaran that holds up to 66 passengers. Leaving out of Ma'alaea Harbor Slip 87, near the Coast Guard Station, Frogman II departs daily to 2 snorkel sites. (Weather Permitting.)
Offered Year Round: ~ 10:00 am | ~ 6:30 am
* Duration: 8.5 hours.
* Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
* Leaving from Lahaina Harbor
* A truly laid back and the best way to visit the Island of Lanai!
Back in 1973, following two years of sailing through the South Pacific on the first Trilogy, we wanted to create a trip that was as close to those idyllic cruising days as possible. From that simple idea the original Discover Lana‘i was born.