Maui Biking Discount Activity Deal
Enjoy the amazing Mountain Riders Haleakala Crater Bike Ride as a couple or group and receive a discount. You can also add other discounted activity specials offered throughout the year by visiting our Maui Discount Activity Deals page.
Discount Pricing is shown when Product is viewed in cart.
You must be logged in to receive discount pricing.
Book a Mountain Riders Haleakala Bike Tour, a Pacific Whale Foundation Whale Watch, a Frogrman II Snorkeling Tour and a Royal Lahaina luau. Enjoy big discountsLearn More
Open year round - weather permitting
* 26 miles of downhill biking at your pace. * Guided van tour of Maui to the Summit of Haleakala National Park.
* Learn about the Hawaiian Culture and Haleakala Crater.
The Haleakala Crater self-guided bike tour with Mountain Riders is the best activity deal and provides spectacular views inside the crater. Biking down crater road thru upcountry Maui and ending at the beach in Paia Maui Hawaii.Learn More
Molokini Crater and Turtle Town (weather permitting.)
Alternate site may be chosen at Captain´s discretion. Whale Sightings in Season!
Offered daily throughout the year
* Duration: approximately 5.5 hours.
* Daily check in time: 7:00 a.m
* Leaving out of Ma'alaea Harbor Slip 87, near the Coast Guard Station
* Molokini Crater and Turtle Town (weather permitting.)
Frogman II is a 55ft power catamaran that holds up to 66 passengers. Leaving out of Ma'alaea Harbor Slip 87, near the Coast Guard Station, Frogman II departs daily to 2 snorkel sites. (Weather Permitting.)Learn More
Jan. through May: Sunday through Friday (closed Saturdays)
June, July, August: Shows held 7 days a week.
Sept. through Dec.: Sunday through Friday (closed Saturdays)
* "Premier Seating" option available until sold out * Experience the Hawaiian Tradition of an underground Imu pig roast
* Polynesian highlight includes a master of ceremonies, hula dancers, musicians, fire knife dance and more!
Special Free Infant with paying adult. As the sun sets at the famous Kaanapali Beach, the Royal Lahaina Resort presents an authentic luau ceremony and shell lei greeting.
The all-you-can-eat buffet has Kalua pig, Kalua turkey, steaks, Island fish, chicken, and a vast variety of other delicacies and desserts. On these nights, the emcee invites children on stage to learn the hula - providing a great photo opportunity for their parents. The dynamic Polynesian revue includes a master of ceremonies, dancers, musicians, a fire knife dance and Samoan, Tahitian and Hawaiian performances from Maui's past to present. Closed on Saturday'sLearn More