Northshore Maui Zipline Tour Details
* Tree to tree canopy tour via ziplines
* Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
* 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
* Padded three point harnesses allow for full range of motion while zipping
* Family friendly - Kids ages 5 and up are welcome!
* ACCT Trained Guides
* A MUST SEE ADVENTURE!
* You must weigh at least 40lbs and less than 270lbs to participate.
* Children must be at least 5 years of age to participate.
* Participants should not have serious fear of heights.
* Not recommended for persons with heart, neck, back or joint problems.
* Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
* Closed toe shoes
* Participants are required to sign a liability waiver.
* No bathroom breaks during this activity.
* The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
* Gratuity is not included in the price.
* The activity schedule is subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need reservations?
Tours are by reservation only.
What should I wear?
Closed toed shoes are required. Loose scarves are not advised.
Is there a maximum weight?
Maximum weight for participation is 270 lbs.
Is there a minimum age?
Children must be at least 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellations require 24 hour notice.
How long does the tour take?
The tour takes approximately 2 hours, plus 30 minutes for check in.
Is it safe?
The course meets The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards for zipline construction: http://acctinfo.org, and our experienced tour guides have been professional trained in accordance with industry standards, including those set by the (ACCT).