Teralani Sailing Catamaran Boat
Teralani's state of the art catamarans were designed and built for the comfort and safety of their guests. Both vessels are 65' x 35' and can easily accommodate over 100 passengers, but the maximum guests they host is 49. Each catamaran has two restrooms, fresh water showers, outside and inside seating with tables and a covered salon and bar and they conveniently beach board directly off world famous Ka'anapali Beach.
BUFFET STYLE MENU INCLUDES:
Cheese platters with pita chips and sliced breads, homemade chips and salsa, vegetable crudités, antipasto platters (assorted salami, provolone, olives, pickled & marinated vegetables), Chipotle pineapple barbeque meatballs and olive & parmesan focaccia bread.
OPEN BAR INCLUDES::
Wine, champagne, and two ice cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID.
* Please meet Teralani crew on Kaanapali Beach, directly in front of Leilani's Restaurant which is located in the Whalers Village Shopping Center.
* Look for the Teralani check-in sign and crew member on the sand.
* Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
* Review your confirmation voucher for check-in and departure times.
* There is paid parking available at the Whalers Village Shopping Center with hourly fees (restaurant validation is available).
NOTE: Teralani does not offer validated parking
View Larger Map