Teralani Sailing Catamaran Boat
Teralani's state of the art catamarans were designed and built for the comfort and safety of their guests. Both vessels are 65' x 35' and can easily accommodate over 100 passengers, but the maximum guests they host is 49. Each catamaran has two restrooms, fresh water showers, outside and inside seating with tables and a covered salon and bar and they conveniently beach board directly off world famous Ka'anapali Beach.
BUFFET STYLE MENU INCLUDES:
Ham, smoked turkey, roast beef and white albacore tuna, assorted breads, cheeses and condiments, tropical fruit tray, pasta salad, Maui potato chips and gourmet chocolate chip cookies served with ice cold milk. We also have peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the Keiki (kids…or just kids at heart).
OPEN BAR INCLUDES::
Wine and two ice cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID.
* Please meet Teralani crew on Kaanapali Beach, directly in front of Leilani's Restaurant which is located in the Whalers Village Shopping Center.
* Look for the Teralani check-in sign and crew member on the sand.
* Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
* Review your confirmation voucher for check-in and departure times.
* There is paid parking available at the Whalers Village Shopping Center with hourly fees (restaurant validation is available).
NOTE: Teralani does not offer validated parking
View Larger Map