Quickly get to some of the best Maui snorkeling spots on this Trilogy activity leaving conveniently from Kaanapali Beach. An experienced crew is ready to teach first time snorkelers. Experienced snorkelers can try SNUBA!
Bring sun protection, a light jacket or sweatshirt & we recommend deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes.
Parking is available at the Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel parking structure. Please take your parking ticket to our staff at the Trilogy Ocean Sports Beach Kiosk before your trip and they will validate it so you may exit the parking structure without charge.
Trilogy IV: 50' Sloop Rigged Catamaran licensed for 49 passengers, average load is 40 passengers.
6:00 am | 7:30 am at Ma‘alaea Harbor. Drive to the front of Buzz's Wharf Restaurant & meet our Trilogy crew member who will direct you to the closest parking location.
Parking: Parking is available at the Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel parking structure. Please take your parking ticket to our staff at the Trilogy Ocean Sports Beach Kiosk before your trip and they will validate it so you may exit the parking structure without charge.
Check-in: 7:45 am at the Trilogy Ocean Sports Beach Kiosk on the beach fronting Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel. Look for your Trilogy crew member wearing a blue Trilogy shirt.
PLEASE NOTE - You will be loading directly from the beach, thru the water, onto the boat and you will get wet. Wear your swimsuit (with a cover-up) and please place your cell phone and camera in a dry bag.
Departure: ~ 8:00 am from Ka‘anapali Beach.
Breakfast: Continental breakfast served on board. Mom Coon's 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, brewed Kona coffee, tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice.
Snorkeling: Arrival at West Maui snorkel location. Lunch: BBQ lunch is served on board by our crew. Captain Coon's hot BBQ teriyaki chicken, fresh tossed green salad with Mom's secret dressing, hot buttered corn on the cob, and assorted rolls. This is a first class luncheon experience with meals served on dinner plates with silverware. Vegetarian lunch available, please request when booking your reservation. An assortment of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day. Return: Sail (we really do sail!) back to Ka‘anapali Beach.
SNUBA is a safe and fun activity! There are however certain requirements in order to be eligible to participate in this activity. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions below, you may need a physician's note in order to SNUBA. All participants will also be required to fill out the SNUBA release form before participating in this activity.
- Are you more than 3 months pregnant?
- Do you have a history of heart attacks or strokes?
- Do you have asthma or wheezing with breathing or exercise?
- Do you currently have a cold, sinusitis, or bronchitis?
- Do you have any form of lung disease?
- Do you have epilepsy, seizures, convulsions, or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of blackouts or fainting?
- Have you ever had a diving accident or decompression sickness?
- Do you have high blood pressure or take medicine to control it?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attacks?
- Have you ever had heart surgery, angina, or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or blood disorders?
- Do you have any history of diabetes affecting your ability to participate in a strenuous activity?
- Are you currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss, or problems with balance?
- Do you have problems equalizing (popping) ears with airplane or mountain travel?