1. Customers MUST weigh between 60 & 260 lbs. This Policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers will be weighed on site if there are questions and WILL NOT be provided a refund if they are outside the limits.
2. Customers MUST be physically able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation over uneven terrain.
3. Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or Chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
4. We have a 24-hour cancellation Policy. You must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour to receive a full refund.
5. Customers MUST NOT have been scuba diving within 24 hours of scheduled tour time.
6. All customers are REQUIRED to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
7. Customers MUST be 8 years or older, all customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
8. NO pregnant customers.
9. Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed on tour.
10. Customers MUST wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.
11. Long pants are recommended.
12. Customers need to arrive at least 30 min. prior to their tour's departure time.
13. If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Safety & Technology
Since 2002, more guests have safely zipped with Skyline Eco-Adventures than with any other zipline company in the United States. From the start, safety has always been our number one priority, an essential part of every decision we make and every piece of equipment we develop. With over one million safe customer zipline crossings Skyline has an unmatched track record of safety, enabling our customers to feel secure in the unforgettable experiences they have at Skyline.
About our Zipline Courses:
While many companies can boast that they build zipline tours that "meet or exceed zipline industry standards" it would not take long to look over a variety of those courses and determine that existing zipline standards are weak at best. Skyline Eco-Adventures, however, is the only zipline operation that goes well beyond all "existing zipline standards" and draws on all relevant standards presented by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), and the American Society for Material and Testing (ASTM). In fact, Skyline Eco-Adventures has built the only zipline course that has been independently verified through engineering field inspections to be in compliance with ASTM F24 standards. Skyline's professional rigging team helps set national rigging standards for the ASME - and brings three generations of professional rigging experience to this reletively new industry. Fully insured since 1945 - no other zipline rigging crew comes close to their depth of experience or professional credentials.
About our Equipment:
Skyline's Technology Division develops state-of-the-art zipline equipment that retains a true sense of adventure for the guest while providing the industry's most comprehensive safety systems. With multiple patent-pending technologies, including the zipline industry's most advanced pulley, Skyline offers a glimpse of the future of ziplines. Our line of zipline harnesses boasts more mechanical redundancy than any other zipline harness in use today. Our harnesses, statistically, are over four times safer than all "paragliding style" zipline harnesses on the market, and typically about two times safer than traditional zipline style harnesses. This is accomplished by creating permanent harness connections wherever possible - to eliminate any chance of human error - and adding redundancy wherever permanent connections are not possible.
Hakeakala Ranch Outpost- Take Hwy 37 to Hwy 377 turn left on Hwy 378 (Crater Road) 2.5 miles up, look for 3 Red and White Ranch Style Buildings on the left. Important you must check in 30 minutes prior.
3.5 to 4 hours depending on group size.